Equipment RequirementsBlast Ball and T-Ball:
- Players provide their own batting helmet, glove and protective cup.
- CalSouth will provide team shirts and a cap for each player, which they can keep after the season.
Rookie Ball, Minors, Majors, Intermediate & Senior:
- Players provide their own batting helmet, glove, socks and protective cup.
- Each player must provide their own GREY baseball pants.
- CalSouth will provide a cap that is kept by the player after the season.
- CalSouth will provide a belt and team shirt which must be returned at the end of the season.
- A $100 fully-refundable uniform deposit will be required before shirts and belts will be given to players.
- CalSouth provides bats, balls and catcher’s equipment for each team, although some players prefer to play with their own bats.
- Batting gloves are optional.
Recent changes to bat regulationsNOTE: The bat standards will once again change in 2018 for the Junior Division and below.
Bats must bear the USA Baseball logo and be stamped that they meet the USA Baseball Performance Standards.
All BPF 1.15 bats will be prohibited starting with the 2018 season.
Please see here for additional information:
Please plan accordingly with your bat purchases.
Play It Again Sports (Shawnessy Store) is a proud sponsor of Cal South Little League.
CSLL players receive 10% off their purchases at this store!